PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL FOR DOGS
Peppermint essential oil is great for so many things! Have this one in your wellness toolbox that is for sure. There are so many supportive benefits to using peppermint essential oil for dogs, that I’ll never live without peppermint EO again. Watch the video above to understand why peppermint essential oil is so good for dogs and ways you can use peppermint essential oil for dogs.
I personally love peppermint EO because…
- It wakes my ass up when I haven’t had coffee
- It helps my stomach feel better when I’ve had too many 🥂 (kidding)
- It helps my dog’s belly feel better when he has an upset
- It helps their achy muscles and joints
- Makes their breath fresh in my homemade toothpaste
This one’s a retina burner, but all jokes aside, no open bottles near eyes or your dog’s nose AT ALL! It’s very not cool to put an open bottle of peppermint too close to your dog’s face. It’s much too strong.
RULES FOR PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL FOR DOGS!
- As always, dilute essential oils for dogs like crazy
- Try it on yourself first so you know what you’re dealing with. You are the guinea pig, not your dog
- You must must must make sure your oils are start-to-finish top quality. Never
ever evertimes infinity use oils on your dog where you don’t know the source of plant, extraction methods, bottling, storage or if they don’t test for quality. If you can’t find that out, DO NOT USE ON YOUR DOG! (Or you for that matter)