I LOVE LAVENDER!!! Did you know that it’s also edible? Especially when you have a great quality essential oil on hand. Lavender can calm your spirits, improve your brain function and relieve pain and inflammation. What doesn’t lavender do?! This is why I wanted to use the gentle flavors to make a sweet, calming breakfast.
- 1 can of coconut milk (+solids)
- 1/4 cup organic chia seeds
- 1/2 organic lemon, zested
- handful of organic blueberries
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 4 drops of liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- ONE DROP (v. important) of culinary grade lavender essential oil (also v. important)
Mix coconut milk and solids with liquid stevia and lemon juice and essential oil. Add the chia seeds and soak overnight. Stir and top with lemon zest and blueberries and you’re ready to go!